Size: 2 Sizes available -
S/M Arch Circumference 15-25cm
M/L Arch Circumference 23-30cm
Description: Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sleeves
78% Nylon, 22% Elastane
COMPRESSION VALUE 20-30mmHg at arch circumference
Wash dark colours separately
Made in UK
What is PLANTAR FASCIITIS?
Plantar Fasciitis is a very painful inflammation within the foot and can occur suddenly or develop over time. The Plantar Fascia is a thick strong ligament that stretches from the
heel bone to the toes. It supports the arch of the foot and acts as a shock absorber and takes a lot of stress which can lead to inflammation and irritation causing the condition.
Factors that make Plantar Fasciitis more likely to occur
· Active people between 40-70 are most commonly affected
· Constant stress on the foot
· Repeated injury to the Plantar Fascia
· People with tight Achilles Tendons
· People with cavus feet (high arched feet) or fallen arches
· Excessive walking or running
· Wearing footwear that does not fit correctly
Plantar Fasciitis compression sleeve benefits
· Multiple compression zones throughout the sleeve to ease foot pain and to support and lift the Plantar Fascia, reducing pain and discomfort.
· Improves circulation and maintains regular blood flow.
· Helps reduce swelling and aids muscle recovery.
· Eases heel pain and helps in providing relief from tired and aching feet.
· Lightweight finish sleeve with ®RUCO-PUR SLY DMM technology to keep your feet at a regulated temperature.